Our client is a leading multi-distribution insurance company in Hong Kong. Due to the growth of the business, there is now a headcount to hire an experienced Compliance Executive to join the team:
In this role, you will have to provide day to day regulatory advice and guidance on rules and internal policies and its latest updates, ensure the business units are in compliance with the law, rules and regulations
- You will be managing the implementation of regulatory changes in order to ensure stakeholders’ clear understanding of the relevant requirements, and implementation of proper controls and processes.
- You will be supervising and training teammates to facilitate regulatory advice and controls on ad-hoc projects (e.g. sales channel-related projects, operation-related projects, marketing-related projects, etc.).
- You will also be reviewing (i) sales, product, and marketing materials covering life and general insurance; and relevant materials prepared by Sales Channels and agency compliance.
- Conducting compliance training and reviewing compliance training materials and handling regular and ad-hoc compliance reporting relevant to the Market & Business Conduct and Advice Team.
To qualify for this role, you must have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in legal, finance, or related discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant compliance experience in the life insurance industry.
- Excellent knowledge of (i) laws, and regulatory requirements applicable to Life and General insurance businesses, (ii) relevant compliance control measures, and (iii) Life and General insurance operations (including life administration and agency administration), e.g. underwriting, policy administration, claims, and sales channels
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Attentive to details, ability to manage a team, multi-task and a strong problem solver.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Denise Lim at +852 2920 9133.