We are currently looking to expand our global Asset Management business.
- Implement an investment process, construct and manage fixed income portfolios and provide credit opinion and market views to the senior management and Investment Committee;
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to execute investment strategies and risk management in compliance with investment guidelines and policies;
- Conduct research analysis on global economies, financial markets, industry sectors and individual companies;
- Prepare periodic credit reports and research materials;
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- University graduate with degree In Investment Management, Finance or related discipline;
- Prior work experience in managing FI portfolio with proven track record;
- Minimum 5 years of extensive Buy-Side investment experience in Fixed Income and familiar with FI structured products;
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills;
- Able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines, and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions;
- Be adaptable, able to manage projects independently and ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and handled confidentially for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.