Senior Product Manager, Product & Business Development
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Everbright Bank
- 16 Feb 19
The incumbent will be responsible for product innovation, development and enhancement; product monitoring and management; market intelligence and analysis; and product sales and marketing support.
• Contribute to initiate new product ideas on Wealth Management products (including deposit, insurance and investment) to both corporate and high-net-worth individual clients, and shape the product plans and requirements;
• Take the lead to work with project stakeholders (such as Risk, Operations, IT, Compliance, Finance, Treasury) to deliver the tasks as defined in the product development process and ensure smooth and successful product launch;
• Perform UAT / pilot run and formulate the product roll-out plan when necessary;
• Develop product promotion / training materials and conduct product briefing for clients / front office;
• Monitor the product implementation performance and recommend improvement strategy;
• Closely keep track of the market and regulatory changes and propose product enhancement when necessary;
• Handle ad hoc projects / tasks as assigned by Department when necessary;
• Occasional business trip to Mainland China would be expected.
• Degree holder in Business or related disciplines.
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience in product development and management.
• Sound knowledge in relevant market / product areas and familiar with the product development process
• Passing relevant papers in Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination (IIQE) and/or Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination (HKSI LE) is an asset;
• Knowledge in China market and RMB business is advantageous;
• Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
• Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.