Our Client, one of the largest Global Insurers, is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to play a key role in helping deliver multiple initiatives as part of a large technology refresh and transformation across their APAC premises, with a large focus on Infrastructure and Security. The selected candidate will be responsible for leading a project team to successfully deliver multiple products and projects within the tolerances of scope, time, cost and quality.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Be accountable to the project sponsor and deliver within agreed timescale, quality and budget
- Create and manage various project plans, which include scope, resources and budget
- Create, manage and resource the IT project plan(s); agree and review the plans, costs and resources with the project sponsor
- Ensure all project commitments are met; monitor and report on progress
- Diagnose and evaluate potential risks and issues throughout the project and report regularly to the project sponsor and key stakeholders.
- Manage in country vendors who will be performing IT engineering works, as well as Regional teams.
- Ensure appropriate standards are adopted and that effective quality controls are built into the project plan and that mechanisms are in place to assure it
- Follow governance and project frameworks to ensure best practice.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties and acts as the primary point of contact
- Identify, acquires and deploys team members and manage third parties to ensure successful project execution
Requirements of the Role:
- Graduate qualifications in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of experience in an Enterprise PM role, with experience in IT and Financial controls.
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure, Tech risk, security and SDLC.
- Project Management Certification (e.g. Prince or PMP)
- Solid understanding of ITIL with ITIL foundation certificate
- Ability to communicate strongly to senior managers and stakeholders, as well as vendors
- Demonstrable experiene managing concurrent teams, workstreams and initiatives
- English proficiency is a must.
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting “Senior Project Manager” in the subject.
- Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)