Our client is a major regional bank with deep market penetration in Hong Kong and other Asian regions. They have a strong operation and product platform which provide front line with great support from the ground. As a result of the business expansion, they are looking to hire a seasoned relationship manager with a focus on large local corporate in their commercial banking team.
As a senior relationship manager, you will be assigned to look after a portfolio of large corporate with local and cross-border businesses. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with the clients. You will be handling a full range of the banking products such as cash management, trade finance, loans, insurance, treasury and investment products.
Successful Candidates will have:
- A university degree in business management or equivalent,
- Relevant banking experience with a proven track record in sales and client relationship building, exposure in large corps is preferred
- A good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Outgoing and Passionate approach to work
- Strong product knowledge including cash management, trade finance, treasury, insurance and investment products
- Strong credit skills (experience with credit proposals)
- Self-drive and strong presentation skills
For more information please contact Maggie Li via email@example.com. Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidates experience.