Senior Research Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent Axis
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Interact with various market stakeholders, such as regulators, stock exchanges, listed companies and index product issuers (fund managers & investment banks);
- Lead a team of research analyst to:
- Expand the Bank index portfolio through understanding market trend and interacting with market participants;
- Upkeep the methodology and integrity of the Bank key products (HSI & HSCEI) through addressing regulatory changes and market developments and consulting necessary stakeholders; and
- conduct index research to expand the Bank China A / Cross market index series.
- Apply quantitative analysis and factor modelling to develop the Bank Smart Beta Index Series;
- Promote the Bank of Indexes through giving public presentation.
- Plan and execute new index development and research;
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics or a related disciplines;
- Minimum 12 years of working experience with at least 5 years at managerial level; experience in asset management is an advantage;
- Familiar with the China A equity market;
- Experience in quantitative analysis and factor modelling;
- Proficiency in both English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes