Senior Security Systems Manager - IT (Security Engineering) (12-Month Contract)
- Conduct emerging information security technology researches, and make recommendations to improve information security solutions and technologies
- Develop requirements and evaluate information security solutions and technologies, including conduct proof-of-concept (POC) tests
- Provide security engineering documents and operational runbooks to hand over security products support to security operation
- Being the subject-matter-expert of identity and assessment management (IAM) and other information security technologies, as well as responsible for the corresponding security technologies roadmaps
- Work across functions, and affiliations to implement and improve IAM technology and processes to enhance security controls and compliance requirements
- At least 5-7 years hands-on experience in infrastructure or security engineering roles
- Must have knowledge of identity and access management (IAM) solution, with hands-on experience in planning, designing and implementation of the IAM solutions
- Knowledge and experience with IAM solutions, SSO, OAuth, SAML, etc.
- Experience in cloud environments, containers and orchestration technologies
- Strong vendor management skills
- Strong project management skills
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.