Senior/ System Development Manager (Smart Office Solution Architect)
- Focused on designing application architecture, software services and adopting internet of things to enhance efficiency on overall banking environment using latest workplace technology.
- Broader focus across tools, people and physical workplace, improving online employee experience within and beyond the browser (across applications, devices and locations).
- Able to provide new innovative thinking with future technology movement (Mobile, IoT, Cloud solutions).
- Work collaboratively with FinTech Specialists to address the conceptual/planning level of the technology.
- Research, identify, and evaluate current and upcoming application and development technologies.
- Verify that technology strategies and architectures are in regulatory compliance.
- Prototype and demonstrate innovative and effective solutions that align with organization's mission.
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines.
- Experience in Fintech applications such as cloud computing, social media, mobile technologies, big data, blockchain and other IoT technologies will be an advantage.
- A deeper understanding of new ways of working and application of user experience principles at the level of whole digital workplace.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, organization and problem solving skills.
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (Java, C#, Python, .NET etc.).
- Self-motivated and adaptive to changes.
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage.
- Candidate with more relevant experience would be considered as Senior System Development Manager.