Senior Technical Architect / Integration / Java
- Competitive salary
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstay Asia
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
My client, a leading enterprise within Hong Kong, are currently looking for a Technical Architecture to join the IT integration department. Due to their growing portfolio of projects, the integration team are looking for a Senior Technical Architect to join and be responsible for the design, development, testing and deployment of mission critical applications that are used by millions every day.
- Prototype novel business solutions; evaluate or pilot business-enabling solutions.
- Ensure business alignment by translating business strategy and direction into technical vision, strategy and roadmap
- Lead the development of the IT architecture and facilitate its adoption; review technology selection and system designs for compliance with established architecture
- Lead in delivering the architectural design of enterprise scale, end-to-end solution for major projects; guide projects in their technology and vendor selections
- Lead in walk-throughs and reviews of systems design
- Lead the resolution of technically complex, cross-system or long term issues that impact business operation
- Provide high-level consultancy or advice to management and technical teams to assist in decision-making
- Monitor and track progress of work products to ensure delivery according to predetermined estimates and plans
- Have 10 plus years of experience in technology with at least 2 years of architectural responsibilities (application or technical architecture) as well as a University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Have current and strong development skills enabling the ability to bring architecture definition to actual implementation.
- Have excellent knowledge of software development life cycle (from concept to deployment and support) across multiple methodologies in particular waterfall and agile practices with ability to apply these.
- Have leadership skills with an ability to lead discussions as well as have a strong delivery focus.
- Have good stakeholder management skills as well as influencing and communication skills.
- Have a professional attitude with the ability to be self-motivated, work independently, work under pressure, multi-task, be dynamic and be a team player.
- Have good command of spoken and written English, as well as spoken Cantonese. Verbal Putonghua would be an advantage
- Have previous experience or skills in the following tools and technologies: Java, Maven, Windows, Unix, JMS, XML, XSLT, SOA, REST, Web Services.
- Knowledge and skills in the following would be an advantage: GIT, Jenkins, data grid technologies, API management products, Sonar, Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect, and Serena Dimensions RM
If you want to be part of an extremely exciting project with great career boosting experience, then please feel free to send your interest to will (@) mainstayasia (.) com or contact me on +852 3955 9590.