Senior Technical SME
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible to assess, document and solution, across internal and external architectural
- Specialist domain knowledge of Multifond and Custody Applications with strong data mapping ability
- Work closely with project team to plan, define strategy and migration approach across internal/external landscape
- Provide assessment on various solutions approaches and make recommendations to the application owner or project managers around development approach, efforts, cost and associated risks
- Responsible for developing data migration strategy across applications with operations and external clients
- Support Infra teams with interface domain expertise, system configuration (Multifonds/Bancs preferred), support transmission of data (routing instructions/trades/soft-hard data requirements)
- Strong understanding of sequential transmission of data migration, working closely with Project Manager(s), Test Manager(s) in the planning and execution of the project.
- Contribute to architecture design, and solutions ensuring they are in line with overall SCB technology strategy and are scalable, maintainable and robust
- Responsible for developing and coordinating with implementation teams, complex integration activities - Perform coding assignments and review the quality of the deliverables from other developers work for accuracy and functionality and to ensure existing functions are not adversely impacted
- Manage stakeholders across front office, technology, operations, product and finance
- Take a leadership role within the wider delivery team across the business acting as SME and must understand and represent the detailed service requirements in the context of extensive market and technical knowledge
- Manage technology engagement with vendors and external entities as part of the project, acting as point of contact for technical and functional queries.
- A track record of technology delivery within Securities Services/Financial Markets - SME professional with functional and domain expertise in Fund Services including Multifond Application knowledge
- Strong front to back knowledge in Fund Services; Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Post Trade Compliance is a must. Knowledge of custody is desirable. Strong Track record of delivery in this space
- Strong data transition knowledge with execution experience of migrations, acquisitions, data conversion
- Experience as working as part of a distributed global team and a desire to push boundaries to meet deadlines
- Experience of working in the Fund Services or Securities Services domain and or System and business knowledge of Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency and Post Trade Compliance is very a must.
- Experience of working with vendors to deliver technology and operations outsourced solutions
- Track record facing off to senior stakeholders in Front Office, Technology, Product and Operations
- Strong Communication skills - verbal and written.
- Ability to ask fact finding, probing questions and document the technical design and the confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team to develop innovative solutions
- Highly organised, independent and self motivated
- Results-orientated, able to deliver under pressure within short timeframes
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.