Senior Technology Project Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for technology delivery as part of the migration programme across multiple internal & external entities
- Responsible for architecture, design, and solutions ensuring they are in line with overall SCB technology strategy and are scalable, maintainable and robust
- Responsible for developing and coordinating with implementation teams, complex integration activities
- Manage stakeholders across front office, technology, operations, product and finance
- Take a leadership role within the wider delivery team across the business
- Manage risks, issues and dependencies in a proactive manner
- Coordinate and manage across all technology teams involved in the project ensuring teams are engaged with a clear remit and delivery is to schedule and cost
- Manage technology engagement with vendors and external entities as part of the project
- A track record of technology delivery within Securities Services/Financial Markets and solid experience
- Qualified Project Management professional with execution experience of migrations, acquisitions, data conversion
- Strong front to back knowledge in Fund Services; Fund Administration, Transfer Agency and Custody and track record of delivery in this space
- Experience of taking a leadership role on multi-year and multi-million transformational programmes
- Experience of working with vendors to deliver technology and operations outsourced solutions
- Track record facing off to senior stakeholders in Front Office, Technology, Product and Operations
- Strong Communication skills - verbal and written
- Highly organised, independent and self motivated
- Good knowledge of programme and project management governance models with relevant experience in the financial industry
- Results-orientated, able to deliver under pressure within short timeframes
- PMP Certified / SCM Certified preferred
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.