Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for an experienced professional to join our Hong Kong projects. The role will be a 12-month contract position.
- Develop robust test scenarios to ensure all scenarios (positive, negative, edge, error, end-to-end, etc.) are tested
- Develop proper test plan, test timeline and expected test results
- Execute functional, manual, and regression test cases
- Flagging out issues/defects in a timely manner and resolving it with the relevant parties (POs, development teams, etc.) before launch
- Reporting and documenting on testing progress (how many test cases completed/failed/run/defects closed out)
- Ensure compliance with testing processes, systems and procedures
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines.
- Experience in software QA testing; involvement in application migration project is mandatory
- Experience with JCL, COBOL, ISPF/FILEAID, ENDEAVOR, SYNCSORT, ZEKE, etc.
- Unix skills including basic shell command, scripting, vi editor, hex data editing, etc.
- Familiar with ETL design using IBM Datastage version 11.5 or up
- Strong understand and solid experience in functional and regression testing
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment, preferred if candidate has worked in conjunction with automation testers before
- Experience using JIRA and working in Agile projects
- Previous work experience in banks, financial institutions are advantageous
- Meticulous with strong attention to details and can work independently under strict timelines
- Fluent in English
Interested candidates please send your application to our Regional HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.