The incumbent will assist in the enhancement of network infrastructure for implementation of cyber security initiatives and assist in planning, designing and implementing appropriate solutions for defending cyber-attack and intrusion.
- Enhance network infrastructure for implementation of cyber security initiatives, e.g. PIM, SIEM, DLP, APT etc.
- Assist to plan, design and implement appropriate network technological solutions to defend cyber attack and intrusion
- Devise procedures and processes for monitoring and logging of network security events for analytic process and investigation
- Coordinate with network, system, security, operation and development teams for implementation of network infrastructure changes for cyber resilience enhancement
- Work closely with outsourcing partners on delivery of vendor’s solutions of cyber security initiatives
- Define and maintain network standards and guidelines for configuration and set-up of network infrastructure for cyber security solutions
- Evaluate and assess emerging network technologies to address the changing risk of cyber threats
- Implement and support different security tools/packages on various system platforms and network security architecture
- Upgrade and maintain update-to-date network environment to cope with cyber resilience requirements
- Diagnose system and network infrastructure faults to ensure rapid restoration of normal service
- On call for emergency production incidents to provide fire-fighting support and perform shift duties as required
- University degree preferably in information technology, information security, computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in network security/architecture
- Strong knowledge of network security including firewall rules, router ACL, IPS, IDS, network access control, etc.
- Expertise in open-platform technology and server virtualization
- Sound knowledge of network layer 2, layer 3 and routing protocol including TCP/IP, Ethernet and VLAN
- Experience in working for major financial institutions
- Excellent problem solving skills including root-cause analysis
- Knowledge of SOC, DLP and SIEM is an advantage
- Certification on networking (such as CCIE) and information security (such as CISSP and CISA) preferred
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Specialist II (Network & Cyber Security)