System Administrator (Unix)
- Perform Unix system administration including system setup and configuration, software installation, patch upgrade, system monitoring and health checks.
- Responsible for system troubleshooting and performance turning.
- Manage capacity monitoring on system and applications.
- Provide advice and consultancy service to project team with system architecture design.
- Revise technical standard guidelines adhering to Internal IT audit regulations.
- As a technical advisor for junior system administrator.
- Degree holder in information technology, computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience in UNIX system administration
- Solid knowledge in technical infrastructure environment and experience in system architecture design
- Hands-on experience with IBM AIX or Solaris system and middleware products such as WebSphere, MQSeries and HACMP
- Proficiency in shell scripting
- Experience in system performance monitoring and tuning
- Experience in IBM, HDS, EMC or other storage vendor's mid-range and high-end storage is an added value
- Self-motivated, and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Will to work out of office hours for urgent production issues supporting
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with a good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.