- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Manage projects implementation.
- Carry out feasibility study of any new requirements.
- Prepare documentation on requirement and technical specification, and user manual.
- Perform system design, development, testing, maintenance, enhancement and support.
- Perform other duties as requested
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 5 years' related working experience.
- Experience in eCommerce web application development.
- Good knowledge of Client/Server, MVC, API, OOP, RDBMS, automated test and Internet/Intranet environment.
- Knowledge of Java, Tomcat, JBoss and Spring Framework.
- Good project management skills.
- Good communication skills, able to work with user departments and vendors.
- Good analytical mind and problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and proactive
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.