Team Head, China Corporate
- Competitive Salary
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellesley Associates Limited
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
This is an excellent opportunity to work at a leading corporate bank.
- Lead a team of relationship Manager to manage and develop a portfolio of China corporate clients including SOE and POE.
- Responsible for building relationships and exploring new sales opportunities for corporate clients.
- Explore new business opportunities of corporate banking products through different business networks and channels to achieve designated business targets.
- Cross-sell various banking products such as syndication loan, trade finance, cash management, treasury and investments products.
- Manage account portfolio and maintain close relationship with customers for business retention and referrals.
- Prepare credit proposals and conduct regular credit review.
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 1-2 years of team leading experience
- Minimum 8-10 years sales and marketing experience in corporate banking environment
- Deputy team head and senior relationship manager will be considered
- Solid knowledge of corporate banking products and services, especially trade and credit management, as well as cross-border servicing requirements
- Experience on handling SOE clients is a plus
- Good relationship management, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and independent
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Putonghua
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role ‘Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking’. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.