Our client, an MNC, is looking for a Technology Operations Manager to maintain and support IT operations in their Hong Kong, Macau, Beijing, and Shanghai offices.
- Lead IT operation and service desk to maintain BAU services
- Regular report to senior management to identify business needs
- Define the Change and Incident management policy
- Documentation for IT standard and governance
- Manage and track the IT annual budget
- Manage third party vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or other related disciplines
- 7+ years of working experience in relevant IT Operations and End User Support positions
- Working knowledge and experience of the ITIL framework
- Customer oriented
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Must be fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!