Talent Acquisition Specialist
A Test Analyst is responsible for initially identifying and subsequently defining the required tests, monitoring the test coverage and evaluating the overall quality experienced when testing the target test items.
OneAston specialises in the implementation and development of technology for financial institutions. We are looking for motivated professionals to join our fast growing and successful organizations to forge a career in the growing wealth management technology sector.
We experienced 80% growth last year and are rapidly expanding our consultancy teams worldwide, setting footprints across Asia Pacific, Europe and North Americas. We are now one of the fastest growing financial IT services company, that offers its clients with the best innovative and tech expertise to bring their projects to success. In line with our expansion plan, we are looking for creative, entrepreneurial and tech-driven individuals who are looking to develop their career to join our talented team.
- Understands the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of the project
- Defines the testing strategy
- Develops the test plan and test cases for the testing mission
- Checks and reviews the test cases documents
- Executes the test cases
- Ensures content and structure of all testing documents are documented and maintained
- Documents, implements, monitors, and enforces all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization
- Reports issues to developers and track issues
- Organizes the status meetings and send the Status Report (either daily or weekly as requested) to the client
- Attends regular client calls and discuss the weekly status with the client
- Tracks and prepares the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines
- Prepares or updates the metrics dashboard during the project
- Ensures the timely delivery of different testing milestones
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3 years of testing experience with Financial Software
- Experience in managing both manual and automated testing preferred
- Ability to understand the requirements and design test procedures and test cases
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with people at all levels
- Must be a team player as well as work independently
- Ability to speak Mandarin to communicate with Mandarin-speaking clients
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee and their family a health care package.
- Training and Learning: Milestones KPIs with supported training and learning programmes and skill development for professional development.
- Open Paid Time-Off: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- People-Centred Culture: Our employees are our most valuable resource and the heart of our organization.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our offices are located at the heart of the business district.