• International and fun work culture• Excellent salary and benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is one of Hong Kong's largest listed bank group with more than 80 years of history. Their major business activities include retail banking and wealth management, commercial banking, global banking and markets. Their market capitalisation has exceeded HKD $300 billion in 2019. Job Description
* Responsible for conducting effective, timely investigations into assigned cases
* Responsible for ensuring that Case analysis is complete and compliant with applicable QA standards
* Responsible for editing / writing a high quality investigative narrative and thereafter recording it, with the case history, in a digital case file
* At the end of each investigation a comprehensive recommendation is to be made to the Investigations Reviewer
* Responsible for identifying possible violations of law or regulation according to documented red flags or variations
* Responsible for Posting information to the Reportable Events database (IRIS) in accordance with reporting standards. The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
- Good working knowledge of AML within the financial services industry.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Proven project management and analytical skills
- Ability to support decisions with sound commercial reasoning
- Lateral thinker with an ability to interpret and solve complex issues
- Numerate, evidence based analytical skills founded on an empirical base.
- Good communicator with strong inter-personal and presentation skills
- Working days and time: Mon - Fri, 0900 - 1800
- Solid training and great learning environment
- Great chance to work with international staffers
- Potential temp-to-perm and contract renewal opportunity