Managing Consultant - Recruiter
Our client, a well-established bank, is hiring a Transformation Lead to join the Digital Innovation team and help deliver innovative digital solutions to improve customer experience.
- Manage the projects following the Agile methodologies
- Support the project preparation by producing a plan, requesting resources and supervising the drafting of the Statement of Work
- Report on the status of the project on a regular basis to both internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate, supervise, and manage the projects from end to end, as well as the team
- Understand the needs and objectives of all the project stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably Business or IT related
- 9+ years of project management experience with proven track record of successful digital solution delivery within the banking industry
- Extensive experience in planning, organizing, delivery, and implementation of large digital transformation initiatives
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Corporate Banking business i.e. Cash Management, Trade Finance, etc
- Expertise in the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.