• Market leader in the trustee space• Strong career prospects
About Our Client
My client is one of the major service providers in the industry and has a strong arm of business in the Trust Administration space. The reputation and parent company have not only stood the test of time in the region but also been a leader in growth and development in various areas of the financial services space. Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Lead a small team effectively for preparing trust documents and handle daily trust administration
- Streamline work flow and provide quality services to clients
- Liaise internally and externally with business partners
- Proactively identify and manage any potential risk and issues
- Provide operational support to frontline businesses and meet up clients, if required
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
What's on Offer
- Degree holder in law, accounting, corporate governance or business related discipline or possess relevant professional qualifications such as TEP, CPA or ACIS are preferred
- Minimum of 4 years solid experience in handling private trust administration documents with products such as insurance trust, family trust, share award scheme, etc.
- Excellent communication and organization skills with positive learning attitude
- Proficiency in PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Good command in Chinese and English.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
The candidate will receive a competitive package as well as a great platform to learn and develop new skills in an encouraging environment from the office in Central, Hong Kong.