We are a fast-growing global private equity and infrastructure asset investment company backed by long term sovereign wealth capital. The company currently manages more than twenty assets across Europe and Asia. To meet investors’ demand, we are considering to provide co-investment opportunities to potential investors, for which we are looking for a high caliber individual with strong experience and extensive networks in working with debt/equity investors. We are a fast-paced and relentlessly growing organization providing employees with unlimited opportunities, challenges and rewards.
- Being an integral member of the deal team, lead to negotiate with banks on bank loans /credit facilities;
- Manage and refinance the company’s current bank loans/credit facilities;
- Being a key member of the fund management team, select and identify appropriate co-investors, lead to market co-investment opportunities and negotiate key terms;
- Responsible for co-Investors’ due diligence and any other queries;
- Establish and manage relationship with lending banks and investors.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree, MBA/CFA or equivalent preferred;
- Relevant experience is required, minimum 5 years;
- Strong interpersonal, writing and analytical skills;
- Strong business sense and entrepreneurship and attention to details;
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking and dynamic environment;
- Business proficiency of written and spoken English and Mandarin.