China Securities (International) Finance Holding Company Limited (中信建投(國際)金融控股有限公司), a wholly-owned overseas subsidiary of China Securities Co., Ltd., was established in Hong Kong in July 2012. As a full-service investment bank, we provide a wide range of products and services to our corporation, institutional and wealth management clients. We have built a cross-border business service platform which brings Mainland clients to the world and helps overseas clients explore investment opportunities in China, in a bid to bridge clients in the capital markets at home and abroad.
- Prepare tenders and assist in origination works;
- Perform due diligence and credit analysis;
- Execute public offering and private placement bonds;
- Responsible for giving advice on bond structuring and pricing issues;
- Overseeing the control of seeking potential customer and market driven capital market opportunities;
- Arrange and coordinate roadshow.
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related discipline(s);
- MBA and/or CFA will be advantageous;
- Minimum 5 years’ DCM experience;
- Attained related regulatory criteria for carrying out capital markets activities;
- Experience in sales and trading of fixed income is preferable;
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track records;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).