Our client is an international fund manager with strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced Institutional Sales to join their team to service their growing client base.
- Develop new business relationships with HK institutional investors
- Manage existing institutional clients, including sovereign wealth, pension funds, insurance companies, 3rd party mutual funds etc.
- Coordinate RFP process. Support the preparation of RFP document, due diligence and terms negotiation
- Supervise junior staff on preparing sales pitch and marketing events
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years institutional sales experience in asset management
- Strong knowledge in funds and investment products
- Proven experience and sales record in institutional investors
- Strong communication skills. Mandarin fluency is a must
- Solid ETF knowledge is a plus
Please email your full resume to email@example.com quoting the job reference M656 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.