· Developing and expanding the company’s IP network and capability in Greater China region and Philippines.
· Equipment Installation – To install and configure network equipment including routers, switches, VoIP gateways, multiplexers, echo cancellers, DC power systems and digital cross connects.
· Network Management – To monitor and troubleshoot networks using network management systems and tools.
· Service Installations – Install and commission circuits including voice, data, Ethernet and IPVPN services.
· Network Build – To install and maintain network equipment including; Cisco routers, VoIP gateways and switches, Nokia optical platform as well as Coriant DNXs.
· Administration Duties – To maintain records, network schematics and databases.
· Project Management – To project manage large customer installations ensuring the projects are delivered on time and within budget.
· Call Out – To provide 24 hour call out support when required.
· University graduate with major in Engineering, Information Technology or closely related subject is preferred with 5+ years’ experience in support of a complex network infrastructure.
· Cisco accreditation CCNP or higher is desired.
· Candidates must be knowledgeable of financial market networking platforms and supporting products, with good understanding of Voice and Data network architectures
· A thorough understanding of TCP/IP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, NAT, Access-Lists, route redistribution, 802.1x, Spanning-Tree, H.323, SIP, VOIP, QoS, DNS, DHCP, IP address management
· Hands-on experience in data communications equipment configuration and associated networking technologies e.g. Cisco routers, Voice over IP gateway and switches etc.
· Very strong analytical & problem-solving skills, including detailed network and packet capture analysis
· Experience in optical transmission and DWDM equipment.
· Familiarity with the ITIL change, incident and problem management systems & procedures
· Good communications skills. Must be able to communicate with all levels of in-house, third party vendors, and client users.
· Good English and Mandarin language skills, both written and oral must be excellent.