Wealth Management, UHNW China Banker, Associate
JPMorganChase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm withassets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations inover 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset& Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Bankingand Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P. Morgan Asset &Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Itsclients include institutions, ultra-high-net-worth individuals and retailinvestors in every major market throughout the world. The division offersinvestment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixedincome, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individualinvestors, the business also provides retirement products and services,brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgagesand deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a globalwealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service,capabilities and products to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) individuals andfamilies around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensivesolutions to help clients with the many complexities they face by leveragingthe commercial and investment banking capabilities of the firm.
Private Banking is involved withevery facet of wealth management, including investments, wealth structuring,philanthropy, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning. Ourbusiness model focuses on deep client relationships, an integrated teamstructure and a platform of depth and breadth.
- Focus on high-net-worth (Private Wealth Management) individuals and families, as well as institutions
- Support/Manage all aspects of client relationship, develop and maintain long-term relationships through strong personal networks and contacts
- Build portfolio of clients using resources and expertise of JPMorgan's platforms, products, services, and networks
- Involve in prospecting and acquiring new clients, cultivate prospect lists and actively convert them into clients and deepen relationships
- Understand each client's wealth objectives and investment requirements
- Work in close partnership with Investors in proposing, delivering, and executing solutions for clients; as well as in identifying new business opportunities
- Assist in maintaining client relationships, answering clients' enquiries, day-to-day account operations
- Update clients regularly on markets, portfolio performance, investments opportunities, risks
- May require regular travel into coverage regions to foster relationships
- Prepare presentations and proposals, and send out various proposal items to clients on request
- Assist in keeping track of Clients, AUMs and Revenues using our internal systems; periodic calculation of account performance
- Work together with other teams in meeting all compliance, regulatory, risk management, operational, and due diligence requirements and compliance with internal policies
- Work closely with Senior Bankers to oversee private client relationships by providing strategic advice based on each client's wealth objectives
- Responsible for working with other team members on client sponsorship / Know Your Client
- University degree holder and / or with 4+ years of professional experience in a similar capacity
- Fluency in English required with Mandarin and / or Cantonese a definite plus
- Strong presentation skills, an excellent communicator with client facing experience a definite advantage
- Strong understanding of the needs and sensitivities of clients (private individuals and families)
- Proven track record on investment sales and / or relationship management performance
- Must be adaptable and able to work in a stressful and demanding environment
- In-depth knowledge of relevant financial markets and instruments
- Appropriate local regulatory qualification and licenses