Web Developer / Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
My client is a tier one global investment bank. Following its huge success in the Asian markets in recent years, they have now approved multiple hires, across multiple teams for the Hong Kong office. This bank is a pioneer in using the latest technology, and they are looking for passionate technologists from any industry to help keep them ahead of the pack in this area.
- Full Stack development, using modern frameworks and integrating their use across the firm’s trading platform.
- Propose, design and develop elegant tools to assist in generating revenue
- Configure, modify, and modernize the existing system for different markets and systems.
- Ensure that the new technology is adopted in a smooth manner
- Working directly with traders to capture requirements and propose solutions
- Expert level knowledge in any programming language – Either OOP or Functional (or both!)
- Passion for technology is key. Someone who stays up-to-date with the latest trends, and is genuinely excited about applying this practically in a work setting
- Hands - on experience with web technologies, think AngularJS, React.JS, Node.JS, Ember.JS etc.
- Experience with Agile methodologies – Test-Driven Development, Extreme Programming, Paired Programming etc.
- Bonus points for core multithreaded Java experience
- Solid understanding of operating systems and network I/O
- No finance experience needed – technical skills and positive attitude is more important
- Join a highly talented technical team, using cutting edge technology
- Truly tier 1 bank
- Meaningful impact on design and development.
- Excellent working hours and environment
- Great financial incentives for performers
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Leo Tse at firstname.lastname@example.org call +852 2544-4844.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340