Lead Consultant, Java
Lead Consultant, Java - CAP027141
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant, Java Are you the one we are looking for? Responsibilities
In this role, you would be responsible for providing Improvement & Development services in a Java environment during regular hours. Candidate will be working with SMEs, Business Analyst, module developers & Users complete end-to-end SDLC for Capital Market Client.
Additional responsibilities shall include contributing in designing and detailing of the software architecture based on existing architecture and inputs received from Client from time to time. Perform unit testing, integration testing and UAT as and when required. Also, engage with Client in requirement gathering, Status update on work, UAT and be the key partner in the overall engagement. Qualifications we seek in you Minimum qualifications
Excellent written and verbal communication skills Preferred qualifications
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Excellent development experience with Java.
- Excellent working knowledge of the following technologies: Databases, Middleware (Soap/Xml/Messaging/RESTful services).
- Sound understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming, familiarity with Design Patterns.
- Hands on experience with multithreaded systems. Experience of iterative / agile development practices.
- Exposure to working in a global delivery team.
- Comfortable with direct interaction with the business users at all levels.
- Good Understanding of Agile Delivery Methodology & experience in working with Scrum teams.
- Candidate should have exposure in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Good experience of developing multi-threaded and synchronization application
- Familiarity with MQ, Autosys, Hibernate, Spring, Prior experience in investment banking
- Demonstrated delivery experience of Micro services APIs using Springboot, Oracle PL/SQL development and activities like Performance tuning / Optimization.
- One who is Passionate about technology, problem solving, ability to adapt new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge!
- Excellent client facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical curiosity to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the client!
Job Lead Consultant
Primary Location Hungary-Budapest
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 5, 2021, 12:58:46 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Consulting
Job Category Full Time