Market Risk Data Analyst - Middle Office
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary Budapest Budapest fovaros HU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
See job description for details
The Morgan Stanley Market Risk Department (MRD) seeks a professional for a Budapest-based market risk role. MRD provides independent risk management oversight across trading and investment activities conducted by the Firm.
Reporting to the Budapest Risk Infrastructure Lead, the role will include coverage and analysis of information across all asset classes and business activities of the Firm. Responsibilities of the Middle Office team include run, maintain and improve data flow processes, development of tools, definition of metrics, automation and representation of information to management. The role will include significant collaboration with partners across the globe, particularly in New York, London and Mumbai. The candidate selected for the role will need to balance technical skills, business knowledge, process management and people skills to navigate the technical and organizational hurdles of shepherding valuable corporate data of the Firm.
· Running the existing processes and work on improvements
· Operationalizing data collection processes by employing automation
· Conducting analysis on large data sets, processes and technology systems
· Collaboration with stakeholders and partners distributed in different regions and teams
· Coordinating work with technology partners related to systems and data
· Basic understanding of the financial concepts and risk areas
· Advanced Excel, programming, SQL and/or data experience
· Balance between regular and development / ad-hoc related tasks
· Academic achievement
· Experience in a finance, risk or technology-related function is a plus (not a requirement)
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV https://ms.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3086589 here .
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.