Software Support Engineer
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Addressing externally and internally reported issues in the end-user facing trading platform (Java Swing).
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor's in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of core Java.
- Knowledge of Java Swing and/or strong desire to learn Java Swing.
- Mobile software development experience is a plus.
- Monthly public transport (BKV) tickets
- Daily lunch paid by the company
- Free coffee and beverages on-site
- Potential relocation to our US headquarters
- Yearly cash and stock bonus
Interactive Brokers Hungary Informatikai KFT, a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info