- Design, build and automate the AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Networking, EMR, RDS, S3, ALB, Cloud Front etc.) using Terraform following AWS Well-Architected Design .
- Design, build and automate AWS AMIs using packer.
- Implement microservice architecture using Docker by writing custom Docker files.
- Administration and integration of Veracode with CI to detect and report vulnerabilities.
- Automate CI pipeline using Groovy DSL.
- Deploy and configure Kubernetes clusters (EKS). Including networking configuration, centralized monitoring, logging and auto-scaling.
- Design and build a CI/CD Pipeline to deploy applications using Jenkins and Docker.
- Design and configure security policies based on IT/InfoSec guidelines. Including IAM, SSO, Security Groups, Data Encryption, etc.
- Experience in administering GitHub, BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence, New Relic, CircleCI, Jenkins, Splunk and other DevOps tools.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or other equivalent filed
- 2+ years of DevOps engineering experience.
- Experience in cloud engineering
- Willing to work in night shifts for 24x7x365 support
- Experience in deploying and managing production environments in Amazon AWS
- Strong knowledge of cloud and network security best practices.
- Strong scripting and automation skills (Shell, Groovy, Python, PowerShell, Terraform, and Cloud Formation, etc.)
- Knowledge of source control management (Git preferred).
- Knowledge of micro-services, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and consultative skills. Work effectively with clients, vendors, peers, and business/IT management.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) including Agile Development Methodology.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to stay current on trends and development within functional area of experience along with the industry.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, a can do attitude, and motivated to succeed and grow.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand complex problems or processes, identify and understand requirements, and develop solutions.
- Must demonstrate accountability, sound decision making, analytical thoroughness, clear and concise communications, and the ability to lead and mentor team members.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.