Lead Data Analyst - Technology Transparency
Drive optimization of technology operations by performing analytics on system and service data (Technology analytics). Ideal candidate will have strong experience in a wide range of application and infrastructure design, good operational knowledge and the skills to analyze and gain insight into infrastructure, operational and application inefficiencies, and recommend opportunities for improvement. Candidate should have working experience with BI tools and producing visualizations that can easily communicates the desired message to the audience. They should also provide technical and procedural direction to more junior members of the team. Responsibilities
Major Areas of Accountability:
• Technology analytics process Ownership, Championship & Improvement
• Thorough understanding of technology assets/environments/services, business needs and SLAs.
• Lead the creation and management of processes and reports that provide insight into improvement opportunities.
• Identify opportunities for improving operational efficiencies by analyzing the underlying technology, infrastructure and business drivers.
• Collaborate (with Process Owner) for any additional needs for data collection/tracking tools and methods to support analytics.
• Should have good experience in Predictive modelling - Linear/Logistic regression, Segmentation, Clustering and Factor Analysis
• Learn about the client's business challenges and technologies to understand their business needs
• Initiate to gather data, analyze, interpret and formulate conclusions and suggestions.
• Communicate with clients to manage expectations, lead change efforts and ensure satisfaction.
• Develop work plans and coordinate daily activities and project team efforts.
• Handle data analysis, interpretation and process design interviews for clients.
• Monitor client expectation scope on generated results' delivery.
• Manage, develop and mentor staff to assess engagement performance and year-end reviews. Required Qualifications
• bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Math or related field; or equivalent work experience
• 8-10 years of relevant experience
• 3+ years of broad technical experience with proven expertise in a majority of the following areas: servers, networks, hardware, operating systems (Windows, Linux), virtualization and middleware.
• 7+ years of experience with a major relational database technology
• 7+ years of experience in building reports, dashboards using a major BI tool
• Exposure to Tableau BI tool and/or Microsoft Power BI Preferred Qualifications
• Demonstrated experience following the ITIL® Service Lifecycle disciplines.
• Excellent problem detection and determination skills in multiple functional infrastructure/application areas.
• Proven organizational and leadership skills to successfully lead and influence cross-functional teams without a direct line of authority.
• Proven ability to identify opportunities for improvement to configurations, procedures and process, enabling greater availability & capability.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience creating, championing and maintaining processes, procedures and policies.
• Experience working in the financial services industry or other similar, highly regulated environment. About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.