Lead Engineer - Salesforce
- Development, support and enhancement of applications.
- Translate requirements into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with Product owners to ensure smooth implementation.
- Understanding of software engineering concepts and responsible for working on full life cycle engineering efforts using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems.
Creating customer workflows and maintaining user roles and security.
- Work with business partners to realize the full capability of CRM. Responsibilities
• Lead design and development of Salesforce custom solutions comprising of work in Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, Lightning, and data migration.
• Contributes to the development, test and integration of code for new or existing software of significant complexity involving multiple teams.
• Able to code/debug and guide others to code/debug flexible, scalable and complex programs, using either written or verbal design specifications.
• Provides the review, analysis and closed-loop corrective action for issues contributing to software/storage defects and business process problems.
• Technically help the scrum teams to achieve the sprint goals.
• Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform.
• Create and maintain architectural design documentation in line with Salesforce best practices and CRM product vision and business objectives.
• Effectively partner with various technology teams to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using Salesforce technologies. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with 8+ years of experience as a software engineer.
• Overall 4+ years of Salesforce application development experience.
• Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise both within the SFDC platform and in ETL/ESB integration tools.
• Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs.
• Must have Hands on experience in Lightning component, APEX, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch, SOQL, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class, etc.
• Must have Strong experience in integrating Salesforce with external systems using SOAP/REST Services.
• Strong knowledge of Java Script, CSS, HTML, REST, databases.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
• Salesforce Platform Developer 1 and Developer 2 certified. Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus. Preferred Qualifications
Certifications Preferred: Platform App Builder, Platform Developer 1 & 2, Administrator 201