Team Lead-Bus Sys Analy IND
Team Lead- Business System Analyst will work with Business Automation and Robotics team and responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, flow mapping and testing. Associate will work as liaison with Business to translate complex requirements, process confirmation and help document benefit realization. Work directly with the development team and on-shore team in US to manage projects and intakes. Responsibilities
• Lead small/medium/large projects from initial requirement gathering phase through implementation and monitoring and support more complex projects in the same capacity.
• Gather, analyze, document and manage Business/User/SR requirements to effectively recommend technology solutions that best address the requirements.
• Reviewing Business/User/SR requirements and preparing test scenarios. Executing these test scenarios and capture test results on successful scenarios and for all errors or bugs.
• Partner with project management offices and technology teams from across the firm on initiatives/feedback that impact owned assets, providing subject matter expertise and design recommendations to ensure successful implementations/resolutions.
• Responsible for troubleshooting incidents & providing ongoing support for all production issues.
• Provide technical expertise on assigned applications, to include interfaces and interrelationships with other applications and systems.
• Work closely with internal and external technology teams when triaging and resolving application defects.
• Work closely with internal cross commit and external vendor teams when delivering technical solutions that impact business groups supported.
• Taking part in overseas client call.
• Act as the business liaison between business leaders, staff and external parties to accomplish business objectives.
• Provide effective communication on project status, risks, and defects with Project owners and stakeholders. This will include the ability to concisely and accurately develop sustained relationships with internal business and technology partners.
• Create, maintain and update operational documentation with detailed design diagrams, troubleshooting steps, systems metrics and Standard Operating Procedures as required to ensure operational excellence. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with 8-10 years experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Should have some experience on Service Now
- ITIL Understanding and Project life cycle
- Agile delivery understanding
- Experience using application and/or Infrastructure monitoring products.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical information across multiple organizational levels. Preferred Qualifications
• Basic understanding of Robotics automation (RPA, RDA)
• Good understanding of Excel VBA Macros
• Exposure to automation tools