Team Lead - Business System Analyst
Individual must be able to provide Business end to end process models/designs and work closely with Tech partners to define solution and implement.
He/she will also work closely with Lead System architects, understand the design and provide solutions. Individual will work with junior and senior Pega testers/ Business Architects to probe on issues, communicate and drive them to closure. Responsibilities
- Candidate must understand the business behind the application and use Pega skills to solve issues and implement solutions as per the best practices
- Perform DCOs, Requirements gathering, lead test strategies
- Candidate must work closely with case processing group and understand the issues, perform root cause analysis and provide fixes. Collaboration with business users is critical for this role
- Candidate must be able to provide Business end to end process models/designs and work closely with Tech partners to define solution and implement
- Candidate will work closely with Production support lead in Tech, understand the issues raised by different business groups and provides solutions accordingly
- Candidate will also work closely with Lead System architects, understand the design and provide solutions. Candidate will work with junior and senior Pega testers/ Business Architects to probe on issues, communicate and drive them to closure.
- Negotiate, have difficult conversations, build relationships across the company, and work closely with Processors, Business partners, Architects and Tech leads
- Contribute to process improvements which includes suggesting Pega best practices to improve overall experience of the application for business
About Our Company
- Candidate should be Pega Certified System Architect (CSA)/Business Architect (CBA) with minimum 8-10 years of experience in Pega version 7/8 and should have done DCOs, Requirements gathering, lead test strategies.
- Should be able to work and learn quickly
- Should be able to communicate directly with users and business partners by answering and resolving feedback and productions issues
- Strong self-starter, ability to manage work day to day and add to the team's operational process and tasks
- Team player-communicates timely with team, partners and leaders
- Eager to learn and strong analytical skills
- Can keep up with a fast pace and still stay positive and organized
- Should be able to speak up and ensure their ideas/voice is heard
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical field
- Understanding and demonstrated experience working with web tools
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Thought leadership and Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills and positive outlook
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.