AVP - Java Full Stack Developer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
This is a great opportunity for a high-energy "do-it-all" individual to join as Development Lead for a critical application Cash Management under Global Operations Solutions Delivery Group. Cash Management is distributed across the Americas (Raleigh), Europe (London) and Asia Pacific (Singapore and India).
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- An exciting, challenging and impactful role in Application Development in Cash Management IT.
- As a Development Lead for Cash Management, display ability to lead, review and govern Development Architecture of applications and infrastructures.
- Showcase ability to lead a Development requirements gathering session, write requirements and Development architecture documents and handle the integration.
- Lead and handle Development solutions and Project development activities working with employees, contractors, and vendors.
- Develop a development and 3rd level Support Team for Cash Management applications.
- Mentor team members in Technology, Architecture, and Delivery of applications. Review and Managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Responsible for providing hands on specialist level assistance to developers for Development issues.
- Can under pressure in a fast paced environment is essential
- Work effectively with team members in other locations situated globally.
- The candidate will be exposed to the complete software development lifecycle and will be encouraged to work with business engineers, developers and senior business partners from team while delivering functional design to implement the solution
- Working with us in a team of highly dedicated, experienced and qualified individuals.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Graduate from a top university. Computer Science degree is advantageous
- Minimum of 8+ with at least 3 to 4 years of experience as Development Lead or Development Manager responsible for Development Architecture/Strategy.
- 3+ years professional experience in banking or financial services is a plus.
- Exposure to Smart Stream products is an advantage.
- Architecture, Design and implementation of resilient, secure, multi-tier applications/infrastructure.
- Perform system, database, application and network capacity planning.
- Hands-on experience with Technology solutions (using J2EE, WebLogic, Java, Oracle, Sybase, XML Technologies, Web Technologies, SOA, ORM – Hibernate/Spring).
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of multi-functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to tight timelines.
- Ability to develop and lead project plans for the development, testing, training and deployment of new technology.
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to understand and solve complex Development problems covering multiple technology areas.
- Delivery focused and deadline driven
- Ability to network and influence, outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to gain consensus when faced with differing views
- Outstanding client and partner management capabilities
- Forward-thinking, hardworking and motivated personality with a can-do attitude and a track record of solving complex challenges
- Flexibility in dealing with off-hours/weekend support issues
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.