IT Business Analyst, AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- We support and facilitate communications between a number of teams including Business, Change Management, Analysts, Designers and Developers across all areas of IT
- We perform Business analysis, Impact analysis, Gap analysis and System assessments on projects & produce high quality deliverables/ documentation for these phases.
- We prepare functional/technical specifications and work closely with developers/development teams to ensure that they understand the specifications and Deliver solutions to the business requirements.
- We collaborate with other projects in order to minimize re-work.
- We develop expertise on all components involved in the PC architecture globally and supply to Business process and IT process improvements
- Collaborate with business counterparts to understand and document business processes and data structures.
- Understand and document current application flows within the architecture.
- Quality of deliverables/documentation
- Fewer IT bugs/defects, timely project delivery
- Client feedback
- Assistance with scope definition if full requirement set cannot be delivered within a given timeframe.
- Present Specifications to the Component Development Teams and field queries raised by them
- Quality of work you're doing, positive responses (fewer bugs/defects in the Dev process; on-time & successful delivery)
- Review the Design Models to verify requirements coverage, which are produced by the Development Teams
- Feedback from Dev leads/ teams
- Evidence of cross-stream projects/benefits. Building, updating & maintaining functional spec documents that are shared globally/ across streams.
- Active participation & contribution in global BA (& related) forums
- Identify and document changes to the application flows that will be necessary to support business requirements within the PCIT applications space & also the relevant upstream and downstream dependent applications/ processes
- Ensure all IT delivery conforms to CS Software Delivery Framework and standards
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- A Bachelors in Engineering / Technology / Finance
- 8 to 12 years of relevant experience.
- MBA (Finance) would be desirable
- Structured IT Analysis or Programming experience gained in a transaction-processing/ Investment Banking environment
- Experience of writing/working with Technical Specifications.
- Experienced in working closely with users / clients to elicit & facilitate requirements capturing process
- Experiences of Structured Testing – test case/script preparation.
- You have experience of using structured modeling notation. (UML, DFD, Entity Relationship Diagrams)
- Comfortable with Databases, SQL server and is adept in writing queries, working with tables, extracts
- Financial products knowledge – in the context of Investment Banking (IB) trading activities;
- Deep understanding of Front-to-back trade flows in a typical IB environment.
- Strong knowledge in Product Control Processes, specifically around Profit and Loss / Risk systems would be desirable
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.