Java Fullstack Developer (Solr Technology), ENO-AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Work within Credit Suisse India in Prime Services Technology division
- A senior developer role based in Pune India to help in the delivery of strategic applications in Client Platform
- Candidate will be part of the globally distributed team that leads the various applications in the platform
- An opportunity to work with outstanding technology focused people working on mission-critical application development.
- Build, design and implement highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of CS IT.
- A great opportunity to learn about Investment Banking in general and Prime Services domain in particular
- IT Degree desirable
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience
- Technical Skill Set of:
- Sense of ownership and hands on approach to problem solving
- Experience with Solr or Tableau is preferable
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal ability
- Can work independently and within team
- Ability to work effectively under-pressure, balancing challenging deadlines - ability to multitask
- Should be able to maintain quality of code, come up with ideas to improve existing processes
- Participate in supporting the applications
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.