Sr Back End Developer ,ENO,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- This position is a hands-on software engineering role for Platform IT team based in Pune, India.
- Our team develops back office Foundry & RiskSphere applications providing support to CRO operations & production activities. Activities supported includes Credit Risk and Market Risk functional domains.
- This position requires working closely with development and support teams in Swiss and SG ensuring the quality of mission critical Risk Systems wherever possible.
- You are expected to be a hands on developer with back end system development expertise & being able to work as an individual contributor.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related topics; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these areas
- Proven track of minimum 2 years of development web applications and responsive interfaces for mobile/desktop browsers
- Expertise in CSS development with/without pre-processors
- Expertise in testing at the unit level (mocha, jest)
- Expertise in integration testing using Selenium or other frameworks
- Experience with design tools
- Familiarity with Flowable (or other Workflow solution)
- Familiarity with HTML5 apis (canvas, svg, localStorage…)
- Familiarity with progressive web applications, service workers, long term caching
- Familiarity in Continuous Development/Continuous Integration
- Familiarity with Java/J2EE
- Desire to work in an agile, iterative development methodology
- Good knowledge in UML design and design patterns
- Understanding of regulatory environments and finance is a plus
- Fast learner, passionate about technology, client and team oriented
- Self-motivated and self-dependent personality
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.