Workforce Strategy and Business Manager AVP - VP
An exciting and challenging role in which you will be part of the Global IT Transformation program in SUB IT and play a pivotal role in the local Indian team to drive forward workforce strategy for the region and maintain performance metrics for SUB IT.
- Tackle a challenging role within SUB IT COO Business and Performance team based in Pune.
- Actively contribute to definition and realization of SUB IT Workforce Strategy. Provide greater visibility into our contingent resource population and support transparency on delivery of outcomes
- Drive creation and implementation of Workforce Strategy for India, incl. bringing together various location-based initiatives & other workforce optimization activities
- Provide tracking of workforce changes, deep-dive analysis and reporting of Workforce Management statistics and related Key Performance Indicators
- Closely collaborate with IT Delivery areas and IT India Head to ensure hiring & other workforce changes are in line with their strategy.
- Drive forward optimization of current workforce management processes, incl. finding opportunities to simplify and/or automate them.
- Support local initiatives' incl. recruitment drives.
Business and performance management
- Position yourself as a value adding contributor in supporting SUB to implement IT Transformation program.
- Support and drive critical projects within SUB IT and SUB IT COO, including transformation and efficiencies creation.
- Work within a matrix organization with high visibility and representation across India, Poland and Switzerland.
- Actively drive performance management, including dashboards/reports and related metrics to track progress and isolate weaknesses
- Drive automation of the performance management metrics with the propose to achieve efficiencies
- Plan activities, presentations and track the work you're doing for senior internal and external business associates.
- University degree, ideally business, economics, IT or in a related field.
- Previously gained minimum five to ten years of relevant work experience, ideally gained a global financial institution - experience in banking is an advantage.
- Proficiency of Solution Delivery Processes (Run&Operate) and related methods & tools preferably in an agile environment
- Experience to define and implement metrics and reports/dashboards
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical skills and a structured approach.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, flexibility and initiative
- A results oriented attitude, attention to regulatory requirements and highly accurate.
- Proficiency in working with, influencing and liaise with business partners, and achieving successful delivery across a globally diverse and highly distributed team.
- Strong prior experience in analyzing/defining requirements, crafting and executing projects and change processes following agile values & principles
- You are ambitious, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards