Elevate Your Career as an Account Director at WTW Cork!
Are you an experienced and strategic professional in the world of client services and account management? Your next career move is calling! Join our dynamic team in beautiful Cork.
At Willis Towers Watson (WTW), we're all about delivering exceptional client experiences and innovative solutions. We're seeking an accomplished Account Director to join our Cork team and be part of something extraordinary. WTW Offer Package
Salary Negotiable | Annual leave (25 days) |Comprehensive benefits from day 1 | Bonus Performance | Car Allowance | Mileage | Pension scheme | Healthcare Allowance (capped €1,500.00) |Educational Support | Life Assurance | Charitable Gift Matching & Fundraising | Group Income Protection | Share Scheme | Employee Assistance Programme | Hybrid Working (2 days per week) | Paid Professional Membership | Volunteer Day.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and prospects. You will manage, develop client portfolio, and strengthen WTW's relationships to grow portfolio within the business unit. You will also focus on targeting and converting prospects. Key Responsibilities
- Lead and manage a portfolio of key client accounts.
- Build and nurture all-inclusive, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop and implement account strategies to drive growth and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with our team to deliver customized solutions and value.
- 3+ years' experience working as a Corporate Account Director or similar role
- Educated to a degree level, CIP qualification is a requirement
- All-inclusive negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of client service
- Proven sales track, account development and appropriate tools to convert prospect to clients
Join us in delivering excellence and redefining what's possible in client services. Your journey to success begins here! Equal opportunity employer
WTW are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation or support during any stage of the recruitment process and we will do our upmost to accommodate you. About WTW CRB
Willis Towers Watson (WTW) is one of Ireland's leading insurance brokers, risk advisors, pensions, and actuarial consultancies. Over the past 100 years, we have built an outstanding reputation for superior client service. We employ 550 people in our offices in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, and Galway.
In Corporate Risk and Broking business, we provide appropriate and innovative Insurance Programmes. Our clients rely on us to tailor strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience. #WTWLife #WTWCareers #Broking #CIP #Insurance