Ready to Kickstart Your Career? Join WTW Cork as a Business Development Associate!
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic individual looking to take your first step in the world of business development? Your next opportunity awaits! Join our dynamic team in the heart of Cork.
At Willis Towers Watson (WTW), we're all about shaping the future and making an impact. We're looking for a driven Business Development Associate to join our Cork team and be a part of something extraordinary. WTW Offer Package
Salary Negotiable | Annual leave (25 days) |Comprehensive benefits from day 1 | Bonus Performance | Pension scheme | Healthcare Allowance (capped €1,500.00) |Educational Support | Life Assurance | Charitable Gift Matching & Fundraising | Group Income Protection | Share Scheme | Employee Assistance Programme | Hybrid Working (2 days per week) | Paid Professional Membership | Volunteer Day. Key Responsibilities
Responsible for placement, broking of new business opportunities within the insurance market. As part of the team, you will work on the following elements:
- Preparing market submissions for commercial prospect opportunities in conjunction with the Account Executive.
- Engage with the identified markets to secure appropriate solutions.
- Perform the post binding placement role. This involves checking and issuing policy documentation to the client on time.
- Strengthen market relationships with the Account Executive team in Cork, Limerick, and Galway.
- Ensure account planning is in place for all prospects and complete key actions on time.
- Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP) qualified; with previous experience working for an insurer or broker.
- Ability to develop and maintain key market relationships.
- Ability to move through a sales process and successfully secure the business working with the Account Executive(s).
- Comprehensive end-to-end understanding of the new business sales process.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and sales tools.
Join us in redefining what's possible in the world of business development. Your journey begins here! Equal opportunity employer.
WTW are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation or support during any stage of the recruitment process and we will do our upmost to accommodate you. About WTW CRB
Corporate Risk and Broking (CRB) is one of the world's largest insurance brokers and risk advisors. We provide a broad range of services and solutions to thousands of clients, ranging from small businesses to the largest multinational corporations, that include: risk assessment, risk management and advisory, risk transfer and placement, and claim advocacy.
We have scale, we have scope and we have an entrepreneurial spirit. We work together with colleagues in all other segments to bring a combined Willis Towers Watson people and risk proposition to many of our clients. #WTWLife #WTWCareers #BusinessDevelopment #Associate #Broker #Support