Alter Domus is currently seeking new Credit and Structured Products Officers to join our Credit & Structured Products team at our Cork, Ireland office.
• Create, review and distribute reconciliations and customized daily/monthly reporting packages to clients and internal teams;
• Ensure all life cycle events for portfolios containing multiple asset types are reviewed and accurate prior to external delivery;
• Assist with new client onboardings, audits, and other strategic initiatives;
• Coordinate with client and ensure team is fully aware of all daily deliverables and expectations;
• Assume responsibility for training and development of C&SP staff;
• Ownership of process improvement and final delivery of solutions;
• Develop a "big picture" mentality of daily portfolio accounting tasks, internal system usage, and how we deliver to our clients;
• Ensure timeframes and deliverables agreed with Client and Trustee are met per service level agreements;
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize, complete, and delegate tasks while providing high quality customer service;
• Apply experience and understanding of market and best practices when managing transactions and data flows;
• Develop leadership skills by participating in strategic initiatives;
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, or economics preferred;
• 3+ years of professional experience within a business or financial service related role;
• Working knowledge of loan operations, credit/debt funds, portfolio accounting principles and customer service experience;
• Experience mentoring, managing workloads and training of team members preferred;
• Ability to independently research and resolve problems;
• Responsive, friendly, professional, and highly organized communication skills;
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel;
• Broad market knowledge and familiarity with Bloomberg, performance systems, and other loan research and analysis tools a plus;
• Exceptional attention to detail and able to thrive within a high-volume data-entry environment with both proficiency and accuracy;
• Willingness to work within a deadline-driven environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.