We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
Alter Domushas seen huge growth in 2022 and it is set to continue for the foreseeable future well into 2023. We are hiring entry level candidates to join our growing business and have multiple vacancies in the below teams:
- Depository Services
- Debt Capital Markets
- Fund Services/Fund Accountants
- You hold a bachelor's degree;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction, when appropriate;
- You show interest in the Financial Sector/Investment Funds sector;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
Key Competencies for these positions:
- Experience in the Funds industry is desirable;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel
- You are organised, flexible, able to multi task and manage workload efficiently;
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills.
- Taking on responsibility
- Results orientation
- Integrated thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn
To find out more about these entry level roles and to take your first step in a career in Financial Services, register your interest today.