For our office in Cork, we are currently looking for a Manager within our Private Equity and Debt Funds team. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As a Manager, you will use experience you have acquired in the past as well as excellent organizational skills, sound judgment, the ability to prioritise tasks, and strong personal character to help meet client requirements and to ensure the overall fund team performs and grows. Your team will benefit from your good listening skills, tailored coaching, and planning and have the following responsibilities:
- You will work on one of our largest client relationships and will have specific responsibility for the company secretarial and governance process undertaken by the Cork team;
- You will act as a central point of contact for your client / clients, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs. You will guarantee all operational aspects of the account (inclusive, for instance, of client invoicing) and you will be responsible for the financial monitoring of the client portfolio;
- You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians, and prime brokers;
- You will be in charge of the coordination and validation all work delivered by the team, you will assist in design of systems and process to meet the client needs.
- You have more than 8 years of company secretarial and fund administration experience, ideally including supporting one or more, large fund relationships.
- Hold a relevant professional qualification such ICSA, CAT, ACCA, ACA;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.