Top tier fund servicing business, with £750bn in assets, covering all private markets is looking for a Fund Administration Senior Manager, to manage a team of 15 people, made up of 3 managers, and then senior officers and officers. This candidate will be running a department, running client teams looking after private equity and real estate clients. The firm is a market leader and the largest Private Market provider globally.
As a Fund Senior Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the management of client teams and the delivery of a quality client service. The below tasks further elaborate your key objectives:
- Quality client experience through the appropriate allocation of work and management of KPIs for the teams under your remit.
- Identification and anticipation of potential risks, together with timely escalation and/or resolution.
- Financial profitability and monitoring of clients portfolio (including client invoicing and approval/analysis on billable hours, budget variances and write-offs)
- Management of client relationships and other associated service providers, including auditors, law firms, and banks.
- Evaluation of business procedure efficiency in light of organizational objectives and application of improvements
- Training program and talent management of team members
- Participation in business expansion activities such as the integration of newly acquired business and personnel.
- You have 10+ years’ of funds experience, preferably in Private Equity, Real Estate or Alternatives.
- You have strong technical skills including accounting principles. Preferably, you will be a qualified accountant.
- You possess excellent organisational, leadership and staff development skills.
- You have the ability to drive and to execute change.
- Fluent English is essential for this role, with fluency in other European languages considered an asset.