• You will work on one of our largest client relationships and will have specific responsibility for the company secretarial and governance process undertaken by the Cork team;
• You will act as a central point of contact for your client/clients, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs.
• You will guarantee all operational aspects of the account (inclusive, for instance, of client invoicing) and you will be responsible for the financial monitoring of the client portfolio;
• You will manage the relationships with other services providers in the industry including auditors, law firms, custodians, and prime brokers;
• You will be involved in the review real estate fund client’s partnership agreements, PPM’s and other materials;
• You will be part of our vertical integration model and will be managing a portfolio of entities ranged from Property Company (SPV) to Funds.
• You will be in charge of the coordination and validation all work delivered by the team and you will assist in design of systems and process to meet the client needs.
• You have more than 8 years of company secretarial and fund administration experience, ideally including supporting one or more, large fund relationships.
• An experience in Real Estate would be considered as an asset;
• Hold a relevant professional qualifications such ICSA, CAT, ACCA, ACA;
• You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for directions when appropriate