Alter Domus has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Automation Developer to join our automation Centre of Excellence. In this position, you will have responsibility for supporting the creation and evolution of the delivery framework by delivering successful automated processes. Job Description:
- Automation developer with 1+ years of experience (specifically UiPath or Microsoft Power Automate);
- Experience in M365 (PowerBi, Power Apps, Form Recognizer) is preferred/advantageous;
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements;
- Designing RPA/AUTOMATION process solutions in accordance with standard RPA/AUTOMATION design principles and creating, maintaining solution documentation;
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process;
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA/AUTOMATION processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required;
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases and supporting the Operational Teams during the rollout phases.
- Adhering/improving to all automation CoE standards lead by the development team.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience developing a minimum of 3 medium to complex RPA/AUTOMATION;
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel;
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution;
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the RPA/AUTOMATION product;
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience; must be strong in English both verbal and written;
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind;
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines;
- A problem-solving genius, with the ability to self-learn to solve problems using resources like search engines, videos, technical/vendor forums, etc;
- A smart self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team;
- A reliable, hardworking and trustworthy developer;
We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,000 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.