Reporting to the Global Head of Central Operations, you will be accountable for the delivery of a first-class client experience for Alter Domus, enabling the firm's ambitious growth strategy in Europe. This role requires you to hold a pre-approved control function (PCF-8) for the Fund Administration Company in Ireland. Specifically, you will;
Leadership & Behavioural Competencies
- Establish and execute on all operations strategies in Ireland, scaling the function through the introduction of the automation of workflows and appropriate resources and teams to deliver a superb client experience.
- Set strategic direction for the delivery and oversight of services including reporting to Entity Boards.
- Set the standard for establishing a first-class client experience through professional, diligent, timely and value add client interactions.
- Design and build a suite of KPIs/KRIs, ensuring a robust governance and control framework in line with regulatory obligations and industry best practice.
- Lead and manage the Fund Service Operations team, ensuring you have the right skills and resources to deliver.
- Ensure appropriate and adequate resourcing together with active management of employee performance, developing a pipeline of talent by championing active learning, engagement and career development at all levels.
- Oversee errors and control breakdowns including identification, resolution, reporting, root cause analysis and remediating actions.
- Actively role model a high-performance culture, with clear team accountabilities, driving and improving cross functional collaboration.
- Lead the change agenda to empower the team at all levels to deliver.
- Drive a culture of compliance and risk control to mitigate financial, operational and reputational risks.
- Maintain a relentless focus on cost and budget discipline, driving a culture of accountability.
- Promote and build the Company's brand and culture both internally and externally.
- You will have an intellectual curiosity and a global mind-set, allowing you to partner effectively with agility and flexibility.
- You will possess strong interpersonal skills - influencing and building trust quickly, navigating complexity with confidence and negotiating with tenacity and focus.
- You will have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, allowing you to operate with agility and quickly analysing processes and procedures to identify optimal delivery.
- You will be comfortable operating at all levels with confidence and political sensitivity.
- You will be adept at leading through change, maintaining a relentless focus on the development and motivation of all employees as a coach and mentor.
- You need to be a strong collaborative team player.
- Demonstrate a disciplined approach to strategic business planning and development. You will drive, monitor and maintain a culture of compliance and risk control.
- You will demonstrate a strong commitment to high integrity and ethics.
- 10+ years' experience gained in a regulated environment, ideally from within an investment funds setting (fund administration, fund management)
- Previous appointment to a related pre-approved control (PCF) function will be considered an asset in order to satisfy the Central Bank of Ireland's requirements.
- Proven track record interacting and reporting to both senior management teams and Entity Bards.
- Group Executive Board / Regional Executive
- Business Development, Sales Team and Relationship Management Team.
- Employment brand and internal communications team
- Regional Leaders, Directors and Senior Managers
- Local / Regional Service Delivery leaders
- Finance, Legal & Compliance, Risk Management, IT and Human Resources
At Alter Domus we are committed to inclusion and feel strongly that inclusive teams drive brilliant performance. We are an equal opportunity employer and recognise all facets of diversity and strive to create a psychologically safe workplace where all of our people can perform to their best'