Join our growing Tech and Ops team in Alter Domus as an IT Project Manager. As part of a dedicated expert team, you will work to support the implementation of strategic initiatives from initiation through to delivery across our business.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Project Delivery and working in close collaboration with colleagues, you will manage the end-to-end delivery of IT projects in line with our technology strategy. You will take the lead on managing cross-functional activities and co-ordinating resources to execute key IT infrastructure and operations projects in order to meet desired outcomes and realise planned benefits.
You will also be responsible for the planning, management and delivery of other technology and operations projects from ideation through to completion. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Skilfully manage both internal stakeholders and external third-party suppliers to deliver complex projects and change programs
- Be responsible for the end-to-end planning and delivery of high priority technology projects, including infrastructure, operations and IT security
- Monitor and track progress of each project on a regular basis, re-prioritising as needed
- Identify, assess and monitor risks, issues and dependencies to ensure the program is delivered to time
- Continuously monitor the cost and quality of project deliverables to ensure solutions are cost effective, resilient and supportable
- Work with the appropriate IT resources in order to make recommendations regarding project delivery. Select the implementation approaches which minimise risk whilst meeting project timeline and cost objectives
- Communicate the progress and status of projects to the project sponsor and other members of the project team and act as part of steering groups
- Keep all stakeholders well informed of progress. Obtain sufficient information to make well-informed and substantiated decisions. Design and populate reports and presentations, circulate drafts to involved parties for comment and manage the delivery within deadline dates.
- Support management and your colleagues to execute successful transition, transformation and lasting change
- Be at ease with establishing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You are a project manager who takes charge and can manage people, with the ability to work through differing views within an organisation to drive change and deliver results
- You have excellent project management experience, particularly in IT infrastructure, technology and IT security
- Experience of delivery of large-scale programmes and projects
- Experience of working with 3rd party partners to deliver projects
- You have experience of working in a Financial Services environment
- You are pragmatic, organised, results and client focused
- You have the ability and resilience to work through complex situations in a changing environment.
- Global picture" thinker, translating the company's strategy into concrete projects/deliverables
- Excellent communicator, including to executive management/C-level.
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French will be considered as an asset)
We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4000 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services